[nabs-l] YouTube channel

Tarik Williams williams.tarik20 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 23:47:19 UTC 2017

YouTube announcement

Hello all,
On behalf of the National Association of Blind Students, I am proud to announce our new student division YouTube channels titled "how blind students see it". On this YouTube channel, it will be a platform for different blind students to show us what is going on in their lives and their different successes. This channel will also have different videos educating people on different situations that blind people face and how blind students accomplish their goals. Here is a link to our YouTube channel and our first video introducing the board. We hope to have you subscribe and like our videos. We look forward to connecting with all of you in the future!

https://youtu.be/QnLE5sghKic

All the best,

Tarik Willians