[nabs-l] New web master class that I'm offering

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 02:59:58 UTC 2017

Hi, sorry I had some issues
First of all  am trying to  get peoples interest in this class and
then would find the date and time. I may just make the first session
free but those topics are going to be the basic topics being covered
but I am quolified because i have been studdying weg design for a
while now and I have and am making the NFB of Michigan’s web site and
revamping it. I also taught a web training in Michigan and it went
over well with the people I taught it to. Sorry for the confusion but
I am also starting a new web design company and I will get a real web
site after I make some money from my web company  but this is a
service I provide
Website
https://taylorswebdesign.000webhostapp.com

--