[nabs-l] CABS Membership Call Update

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 03:02:20 UTC 2017

Hello fellow students!

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the short notice. The California
Association of Blind Students will still be having our back-to-school
membership call. However, since the NABS membership call has been
scheduled for Sunday at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern), the date of
the CABS call has been necessarily changed. I apologize for my lack of
communication beforehand. In the future, I will be sure that this kind
of conflict does not happen. The new date is Sunday, September 03,
2017, and the time is still 5:00 PM Pacific. All are welcome, and the
discussion topics are still the same--anything and everything relevant
to the new school year, accommodations, etc. If you can't join us,
please share this page with your friends. Thank you for helping us
change what it means to be blind1