[nabs-l] My Latest Project

Vanna Song truewise.8614 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 07:52:47 UTC 2017

Hi Kelly,

The newsletter belongs to World Learning. One of their departments is
crafting and implementing a toolkit called TAAP. It stands for Transforming
Agency, Access, and Power. The toolkit aims to guide program developers on
integrating inclusion in to their programs. The next step, I will put you
in contact with my former supervisor. You can give her all the information
she and the others need.

Vanna