[nabs-l] Mastering chemistry issues

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 12:26:25 UTC 2017

Hi Anna,

  I'm taking AP Chemistry, at my high school, this year. I think my peers use the Mastering Chemistry online textbook, but I have a paper Braille copy. I can't actually help with the online textbook, but maybe he and I could work on understanding the concepts together, if he wants.

Blessings,
Ahbee

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:19‬ ‭NIV‬