[nabs-l] Resume/Career Materials

Kiana Harlan carolinarose422 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 17:31:39 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,
I have recently started my senior internship. I will be taking on the
1-on-1 support section of one of the classes offered through my
agency. I'll be working on job skills, interviewing skills, resume
skills, etc. I was wondering if anyone had some good resources I could
use for this. I know all the stuff that needs to go into making a
resume, but I usually have to get help with the overall look of the
resume. Are there any guides on how to get the resume format when you
can't see it to know if everything is lined up correctly?
Any tips would be helpful!

Best,
Kiana