[nabs-l] A H instructor

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 20:59:30 UTC 2017

It is not the job of instructors to provide technical support or
to teach you how to use course management systems.  Suing the
college because an instructor doesn't do something that they know
nothing about and that is not part of their job is completely
inappropriate.  You need to contact your school's IT department
if you're having trouble with technology, and they may well end
up sending you to the accessibility people at Blackboard and the
other company you mentioned.  If after doing all that it turns
out the system isn't accessible, then it would be time to ask for
an accommodation like submitting your work through e-mail or
having a reader help you with the system.

HTH,
Karl