[nabs-l] A H instructor

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 21:51:00 UTC 2017

Part of the accommodations should be the professor, or someone in the
disability office assisting you.  the prof doesn't have to do it, but then
if he doesn't, the someone else at the university, maybe the office of
disability service, or anyone else sdoes.  You can even get a rriend to help
you, but the college is ultimately responsible for accessibility, which
includes the ability to use blackboard as a jaws user.
Justin