[nabs-l] Has anyone taken a geography class in college?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 21:21:55 UTC 2017

hello all,
well, I had to take a geography class at in college but, we didn't
deal with maps at all. most of the classwork was all done on the
internet and, in class. but, when I was in grade school,middle school
and, in high school I still had some usuable vision and, the teachers
would enlarge my maps for me to do them and, they also highlighted the
maps in using a black marker for me to put in the information for the
maps. as for a tactual atlas I'm sure that aph has one or the national
center might have one that you could use or your school's dss office
could obtain for you. if not then your dvr councelor in your state
could provide it for you! those are my suggestions for taking this
class! take care and, good luck in your class this semester.

hugs,
amy