[nabs-l] Questions Regarding Social Science Research

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 16:07:06 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I have some questions about conducting social science research, and I am looking for someone who would be willing to talk to me about them off list. I have already posted a message on the social science email list. However, I know the social science email list is a rather small list. So I thought I would post here as well. If you or anyone you know would be willing to talk to me off list, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. My email address is lizmohnke at hotmail.com<mailto:lizmohnke at hotmail.com>.

Thanks,
Elizabeth