[nabs-l] Need help please with my internship and Washington seminar

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 04:14:40 UTC 2017

Hello,
I booked my plane ticket to Washington seminar on Tuesday December 5. On Wednesday December 6 my supervisor for my internship told me that on January 31 and February 1 she wants me to attend a meeting on both Wednesday and Thursday when I will be in dc. I worked extra 16 hours this semester and I immediately emailed my supervisor after looking at the dates of the invite. I am not sure if i should cancel my trip when i had a hard time convincing my parents. I will be getting to dc Saturday jan 27 and leaving feb 1 evening. I am also having trouble finding roommates because a lot of people from Georgia don't attend Washington seminar.
I am not sure what to do.

Thanks,

Shikha.