[nabs-l] questions about taking Spanish in college

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 04:40:18 UTC 2017

Hi All,

     I hope all of you are well, successfully completing finals and gearing up for the holidays! I will be taking my first Spanish class next semester, and I have a couple of questions.
     First, my professor has told me that she uses a software called Supersite Plus as a companion to the textbook, which comes from Vista Higher Learning. Has anyone ever used Supersite Plus, and is it accessible with a screen reader? If so, does it work better with one screen reader than others? Any info on Supersite Plus would be extremely helpful, as I just heard of it a few hours ago.
     The professor also told me that she will use a lot of gestures, videos, and other visuals in class to avoid using English. I have never taken any college-level language courses before, so if anyone has advice for how to deal with this, please send it my way. The professor has a very good attitude, so I feel confident this will work out, I'm just looking for some tips.

All Best,
Sophie Trist