[nabs-l] Off-Topic: Any Student Short Story Writers?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 06:29:12 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I was wondering if there are any students on here who write with
their primary focus being short stories (as opposed to poetry,
plays, or novels).  I primarily write short stories for fun, and
am trying to write more.  With a writing partner we could take a
look at each others' stories and motivate each other to write.
(I do use the Stylist list-serv, but there are not that many
people within this age group, and it is not very focussed on
short stories).  So as not to clutter the list any further, I ask
that if you are interested, to please send me a private email
offlist, at brlsurfer at gmail.com
Thanks,
Vejas