[nabs-l] T-Mobile problem and conference calls

Shannon Cantan shannoncantan.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 21:00:44 UTC 2017

Aloha Emma,
While this was an issue many months ago, we remedied the problem by switching teleconferences,
Our new number is 712 Dash 770–5197,
Code 265669.
We hope to hear from you on future calls, completely free from unnecessary charges.

Shannon KS. Cantan
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
(808) 785-5186
ShannonCantan.NFB at gmail.com