[nABS-L] IPhone 8 or iPhone 10

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 21:00:34 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,

The iPhone 8, which I currently use, doesn't have a home button either, at least not like the older phones. There is an identation at the bottom of the screen that, when you press it, feels almost exactly like the real home button. It doesn't changa how you use the phone at all. In addition to facial recognition, the iPhone 10 also has a longer battery life. For me, these perks, cool though they are, didn't justify the high price tag. As Matthew said, it reaaly depends on what's right for you, conow much these small differences mean, and how much money you are willing to spend.

All Best,
Sophie Trist