[nabs-l] New to this

Craig Balster unoiwin21 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:06:07 UTC 2017

Hello, my name is CJ, and I am new to list serv.  I am new to
blindness, but am not letting this slow me down on accomplishing goals
in my life that I would like to achieve.  Chemistry is what I am
interested in, and would like to become a chemical technician.  I
honestly don't even know where to begin.  If there is anybody who
could help me on where to start, I would greatly appreciate that.  Or
even help discuss some of the obstacles that you encountered, and how
to get it all without going insane.  Thank you guys for everything,
and I look forward to talking to you soon.