[nabs-l] Excel Question

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:27:20 UTC 2017

Hi Vejas, Yes, that's the nature of Excel. It automatically deletes what you typed in a cell if you leave it, go back to it, and type something else. The F2 key puts you in edit mode in which you can move through the text in the cell with your standard navigation commands. Pressing F2 again will take you out of edit mode so you can navigate between cells again.