[nabs-l] Applications for the Microsoft disAbility Scholarship Fund 2017/18

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 09:25:20 UTC 2017

Forwarding this email from Microsoft regarding their disability
scholarship program.

---------

Hi Everyone!

The Microsoft disability Scholarship was established in 2013 to
support students with disabilities headed to college, increase the
enrollment of persons living with a disability in higher education and
decrease unemployment bias for disabled persons. The scholarship is
employee funded and eligible for match through The Seattle Foundation.
To-date we have awarded 10 students a $5k scholarship as they start
college. Our big announcement for the 2017/2018 school year - we are
adjusting the scholarship to a renewable, $5k/year award (up to $20k)
having a bigger impact for our recipients!

It's time for eligible high school students to submit their
applications for the 2017/18 Microsoft disAbility Scholarship Fund at
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/programs/microsoftdisabilityscholarship.aspx.