[nabs-l] jaws 18

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Mon Feb 6 18:22:16 UTC 2017

There is no harm in leaving your JAWS 17 active until you feel comfortable
with how JAWS 18 is running. Just assign JAWS 18 a different hotkey to start
so you can choose which one to run if you want to be able to run both for
comparison. The release versions are generally stable, though updates are
released throughout the year that address minor issues. This is common with
all versions of JAWS--I have been using it since the dark days of Windows
95.

HTH. Let me know if I can help with anything else.