[nabs-l] K1000 and Braille displays

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:33:15 UTC 2017

Aimee:

These settings should have to do more with your screen reader than with
Kurzweil itself. As I understand it, Kurzweil is merely an OCR software, and
your screen reader is the program which is actually reading the text or
translating it to your Braille display. Therefore, I would check your screen
reader's Braille settings. If you're using JAWS, these can be easily found
in the startup wizard.

HTH,

Chris