[nabs-l] writing and incomplete sentences, and other problems

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 7 13:54:25 UTC 2017

Karl, I just wanted to add to your post...

Both grammar and spell check are accessible, as Word is set to check grammar
with spelling; however grammar and spell check don't catch everything, and
sometimes, they flag things that are okay. This happens to me often as a
medical transcription student, as many of the reports have sentence
fragments and, as a medical transcriptionist, you are not to change their
sentences.

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net