[nabs-l] IPhone help urgently needed; VoiceOver has disappeared

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:41:22 UTC 2017

Hi Lucy,
I haven't read all the replies, but I had a very similar problem a couple of months ago.
I know it sounds crazy but you might want to try this: I plugged a set of headphones into my phone. I then started hearing Voice-Over talking in my  ear. I then took it out and it seemed to work fine after that.
Vejas