[nabs-l] We need your help: Join the 2017 NABS Fundraising Committee! Meeting's tonight!

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:12:07 UTC 2017

Fellow students,

The projects and programs of our movement stems from the money we raise to
execute such events. We could not have brought 20+ students to Washington
Seminar without our fundraising efforts; we cannot send our student leaders
across the nation to mentor our youth and bring cohesion to our divisions
without funding; we cannot host several events at national Convention this
year as our 50th anniversary quickly approaches without our efforts. So, I
am calling on you to help us in reaching our goals for the 2017 year!

Fundraising is not for everyone, but I promise we can find a project for you
on this committee. It doesn't have to involve asking people for money or
filling out grants; we can make it fun! But, regardless, I am asking for
your help in broadening our membership base, planning engaging and exciting
events, and lending a hand in making the 2017 Fundraising Committee a
success!

If you are interested, join us tonight, Monday, February 13 at 9pm eastern.

Call: 605-475-6700;

  Access code: 7869673.

If tonight does not work for you, but you are still interested in joining
our efforts, send me an email or give me a call; and I'd be more than happy
to update you after the call and see you can fit into the work we are doing.

I am immensely grateful for your efforts; and look forward to hearing from
some of you tonight at 9pm eastern!

Best,

Kathryn Webster

Chair | NABS Fundraising Committee

President | National Association of Blind Students