[nabs-l] Media editing software

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:38:51 UTC 2017

Thanks Chris.  I don't know if I will be able to do and store everything on my phone.  That's my biggest concern with iMovie.  But if I can, I will definitely look into it.
Aaron, this is a project for school.  We are not allowed to use powerpoint, it must be a multimodal production. Also, I need to be doing it myself so that I learn and understand the process.  If you have any suggestions, that'd be great.
Thanks for your help.

Anna E Givens