[nabs-l] Important: Legislative Committee Meeting(S)

Michael mausbun at nevada.unr.edu
Sun Feb 19 20:48:27 UTC 2017

Dear NABSters:

                I wrote earlier this week, inviting you all to join me in
transforming the dreams of blind students into reality. Tomorrow night will
be our first committee meeting of the year, and, we have a lot of exciting
information to discuss.

                Please note, the original email needs some minor
corrections. First, meetings will be the third Sunday of the month, not the
third Monday of the month for all following months. Secondly, the dates are
now listed below, alongside the agenda and the call-in information. If you
have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Meeting Schedule

Unless anything changes in future months, all meeting times are at 9:00 P.M.
Eastern, 8:00 P.M. Central, 7:00 mountain, and 6:00 P.M. Pacific. All times
are standard.

Feb. 19, 2017

March 19, 2017

April 16, 2017

May 21, 2017

June 18, 2017

Call in Information

Dial in number:

(605) 475-6700

Access Code:

7869673

Agenda

National Association of Blind Students

A proud Division

Of The

National Federation of the Blind

Legislative Committee Agenda:

Feb. 19

*	Called to order
*	Introductions
*	Washington Seminar update
*	Goals and objectives for the committee
*	Thoughts of the committee
*	Plan of action
*	Adjournment

Respectfully,

Michael Ausbun

Chair | Legislative Committee

Secretary | national Association of Blind Students