[nabs-l] Announcing the All New Outreach Committee

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 03:11:21 UTC 2017

Dear fellow Nabsters!!!
I hope you are all fully recovered from washington seminar and killing it in the classroom.
I am super stoked to announce that Nabs is launching an all new committee all about trying to keep you in the loop of whats going down in the federation. We are looking for members who are people loving and want a chance to work with the coolest person ever, yours truly. We will be implementing new methods to keep everyone updated and make this family closer. You will also have the pleasure of working with the gorgeous Vee Gaspa, and famous radio show host, Chris da bomb. It's going to be revolutionary, so make sure you don't miss out.
Our first committee meeting will be on Tuesday, March 7th at 7 PM central. Be there or be square.
Call 605-475-6700 and punch in code 7869673.
Any questions or concerns, feel free to slide into my DMs.
Love,
Syed Mahmud Raza Rizvi