[nabs-l] Optimal Resume

laniemolinar91 at gmail.com laniemolinar91 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:28:10 UTC 2017

Hi. I’m taking classes online and my school provides accounts on this website for free. Has anyone ever used this website to create a resume? If so, how accessible is it with screen readers, and do you have any tips for using it? I’m having a hard time getting started with it. Is this a good resume creator, or do you have suggestions for a better one? Also, out of curiosity, are there any other online students on this list? I’ve noticed that blind online students seem to be pretty rare, so I was just wondering. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10