[nabs-l] Any Existing Accessibility Guidelines?

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:30:50 UTC 2017

Elizabeth:

Currently there are no clear and universal accessibility guidelines which
are specific to higher education-related materials. This deficiency is the
very thing we are trying to solve in our advocacy for the AIMHEA bill.
Certain colleges may have developed their own accessibility policies which
have specific guidelines and which are probably available online. The
closest thing to a universal set of guidelines, however, is the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, developed by the World Wide Web
Consortium. An overview of this document can be found here:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag.php

Hope this helps,

Chris