[nabs-l] Burning Questions: An Interesting Topic for Discussion

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:21:37 UTC 2017

Jessica, I love this question! Something to definitely think about is
research beforehand. You can learn a lot from online browsing, reviews on
restaurants and living situations, and what's around you. Using different
applications like Blind Square, Google Maps, Yelp, Around Me, and other
applications, you can gain a good sense of your surroundings through
research. Of course, asking people in the community, whether a friend or
colleague, is always helpful since they will give you the best primary
knowledge.

Best,
Kathryn Webster