[nabs-l] writing and working out math and Chemistry problems

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:55:35 UTC 2017

Hi Ahbee,
I am taking math right now. I use my braillenote to take notes in class, but I use my Perkins Brailler for everything else. I take quizzes and tests in a separate room so noise isn't an issue. I also use the Brailler for working with my math tutor.
That's too bad that your TVI doesn't know Braille. But you can use the print book as a reference for them. For my math tutor, I bring the print book as well as the volume I am working on, so that they can then follow along.
Vejas