[nabs-l] Burning Questions: An Interesting Topic for Discussion

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:54:11 UTC 2017

How do you take pictures?
I went on a retreat this weekend with friends in college. It was nice and sunny so i was able to see the beautiful mountains and trees and lake. My friends were taking pictures. Even at Washington seminar i wanted to take pictures because Georgia didn't have many meetings so i walked around dc!

Shikha.