[nabs-l] BookShare question

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 04:45:41 UTC 2017

Hi all,

About a month ago I received an email from BookShare telling me
that I needed to renew my account, which I did the same day I
received it.  In that email, they said that the expiration date
for my account would be today, (Wednesday, Feb.  22nd,) and I
still have not heard back from them on their approval of my
request for renewal.  I updated my information to signify that
I'm a freshman in college, and gave them the name/address.
In your experience, do they tell you the final results of your
renewal request on or after the expiration date? I may remember
incorrectly, but I think when I renewed my account last year,
they emailed me to tell me that my request had been approved on
the intended expiration date (although, as I said, I could be
wrong about this).  Also, can I still use my BookShare account?
If they haven't got back to me, would my request still be
pending, or would my account already have been expired?

I hope to hear from all you guys soon.

Thanks and have a good night,

Sami