[nabs-l] What would you like to learn?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:28:58 UTC 2017

Hi Phil,
I went to LCB and the 2 aspects of it that I  think people would improve upon learning there are:
Social skills. Some people come with them and some without them and I feel that mine improved more because of my interactions with my friends and their encouragement as opposed to any of the instructors.
Cleaning. We were expceted to clean well, but I feel they could have done a better job of more individual instruction. There were times when we'd be told that these who needed more work would come back to the apartments for individual instruction, but this fell through. It was a case of people coming in groups or noone coming at all.
Vejas