[nabs-l] GRE materials, question about one of the responses

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:25:43 UTC 2017

Can someone help me with the requesting accommodations process? I have
tried to figure this out on my own, but the GRE accommodations process
seems very confusing and unclear to me. I don't know what the best way
is to go about getting what I need. I know I can't be the only one who
found this very confusing.
Thanks
Laurel