[nabs-l] GRE materials, question about one of the responses

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:27:33 UTC 2017

Laurel and all, I remember feeling overwhelmed about the paperwork for
requesting the accommodations too.
Like Carl said, however, you could contact the ETS disability service.
My personal experience with the office has been mixed but I choose to
believe that they want to help students to the best of their
abilities.
I do not have the link or file in front of me but if you look around
the web site you should be able to find document that needs to be
filled out. I got help from my university's Center for Accessible
Education in filling out the paperwork.

Best,
Miso