[nabs-l] help navigating the Kindle app on my bn touch

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:05:03 UTC 2017

Hi,
I have lots of books in my Kindle library that I'd like to read.
The "Amazon Kindle" app is 100% accessible on my braillenote touch.
However, once I get to the end of the first block of text on the braille display, I can't scroll to read the rest.
Can anyone please tell me how to scroll my display in this way?
I'd love to be able to fully "read" a Kindle book on my braillenote.
Once I reach the end of the display text, I get a button that says, "start continuious reading using text to speech."
I'd like to just read in braille if at all possible.
Thanks,
Jessica