[nabs-l] Folder Deleted on Flash Disk of Braillenote Apex

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 07:34:39 UTC 2017

Hi,
I understand that this is a bit of a long shot, but has anyone been able to restore a folder on the Braillenote Apex flash disk? I reset the braillenote and for some reason the "keyweb" folder is gone, which means I  no longer have access to the Internet. I know that I can use my phone and my computer to browse the web, which I will do, and I will call Humanware Monday. Just wondering if anyone may have had this issue.
Vejas