[nabs-l] Reminder: The Student Division and the Science & Engineering Division presents a conference call all about science on Monday, January 9 at 9pm eastern!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 01:41:08 UTC 2017

Fellow Students:

This is a reminder that our Science and Engineering Division will hold a conference call in partnership with NABS tomorrow at 9:00 PM Eastern all about how blind students can succeeded in STEM-related fields. Please see the below note NABS President Kathryn Webster for all the details. We hope all who are interested will come out and learn how to be a successful blind scientist!

Chris Nusbaum

All: