[nabs-l] making Wii accessible for blind people

Ka Li ka.yat.li at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 03:47:30 UTC 2017

Hi:

I know that some of my friends have connected their game console to
their video card and use a program to get screenshots of text. Then,
they would use an OCR program/plugin such as Cloud OCR for NVDA to read
the text from the screenshots. One of my friends, Liam Ervin, is an avid
gamer and plays many games on consoles. You might want to tweet him
@liamervin to get more info on setup.

Hope this helps.

On 1/8/2017 3:42 PM, Ahbee Orton via NABS-L wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Is there a way to make the Wii accessible to blind people? My dad set up a Wii the other day, and my sisters are able to play on it. I'd like to play some, but I don't know how to make it accessible so that I can play as well. Any suggestions? Thank you!
>
> Sincerely,
> Ahbee
>

> Sent from Ahbee's iPhone

Ka Li