[nabs-l] College degrees/programs and textbooks for visuallyimpaired in eletronic braille

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:19:47 UTC 2017

Hi Jessica thanks for your message.  I pursued a Bachelor's
degree in Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of
Central Florida.  This program allows you to choose your own
course of study in three areas of concentration.  My two main
areas of concentration were Arts and Humanities and Behavioral
and Social Sciences, and my minor was in Mass Communications.
The Student Accessibility Services office assisted me each
semester with obtaining electronic textbooks from the publisher.