[nabs-l] Greyhound

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:46:43 UTC 2017

The only downside to buying at the station is that there might not be any seats left on the bus when you get there. I have noticed that the website has gotten a lot better. As one of the  authors of a resolution about this a couple years ago, I am keeping an eye on this. I will tell you that there is an app out there called BusBud, which allows you to accessibly purchase tickets.
I hope this helps.
Aleeha Dudley