[nabs-l] Accessible apps that help with weight loss

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:42:43 UTC 2017

Carrot Fit talks, is accessible with voiceover, and is hilarious. It does a
pretty good job describing the exercises. It's $3 though, I think. There's
also Carrot Callory Counter, which I haven't tried, but the company is
committed to accessibility, and it's free. My Fitness Pal also works well
for tracking what you eat and exercise, but it doesn't have exercises you
can do.
HTH,
Jameyanne