[nabs-l] Looking for companion for Washington Seminar

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Sat Jan 14 19:15:09 UTC 2017

Dear Federation Family,
	I have a personal request. One of our members of the Nevada Affiliate, of the National Federation of the Blind, is traveling alone for his first time, for his first trip to Washington D.C. for Washington Seminar. As he is a new member, and since he is nervous, I was wondering if anyone might be able to travel with him from the airport to the hotel. He arrives on January 29.  At 6:45 P.M. If you are interested or can help, let me know and I will put you in contact with him!
Respectfully,
Michael Ausbun, Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Nevada