[nabs-l] Google Forms and Qualtrics

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 07:13:13 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I am in the planning stage of my senior capstone research, which will
involve distributing questionnaires and collecting responses. I am
considering Google Forms and Qualtrics as potential platforms to
accomplish this task.
I would like to know how accessible it is to create and analyze the
resulting data on Google Forms.

Also if anyone on this list has experience with Qualtrics, please let
me know how accessible it is.

Would greatly appreciate your feedback on either platforms.

--Miso Kwak

--
Miso Kwak
University of California, Los Angeles | 2017