[nabs-l] College Math Homework on the Perkins Brailler

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:26:27 UTC 2017

Thanks.  No, I don't have an embosser.
Vejas

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Jessica Dail via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org
To: Vejas Vasiliauskas via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 12:23:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] College Math Homework on the Perkins
Brailler

Hi,
A couple questions.
1.  Do you have a computer with Braille translation software on
it?
2.  Do you have an embosser?
If the answer to both of these questions is "yes" you could type
your assignment in your computer, make an embossed copy for
yourself, then print a regular copy using a printer.
This is just a suggestion.
It's probably what I'd do.
Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 16, 2017 11:41 AM, Vejas Vasiliauskas via NABS-L