[nabs-l] Membership call: all about legislation; this Sunday 1/22 at 8pm eastern

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:35:13 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We hope your week is off to a great start!
This Sunday, January 22 at 8pm eastern, we will be having our membership call.
This month, it’s all about the 2017 Washington Seminar that is right
around the corner. Whether you are attending Washington Seminar or not
it is a great way to learn about our national legislative agenda items
for the upcoming year. Our governmental affairs team will be joining
us, as well as our NABS Legislative Committee!
Come with great questions; and bring friends.
Call: 605-475-6700;
Access code: 7869673.

Best,
Bre Brown

Vice President, National Association of Blind Students