[nabs-l] Alternate mail app in iOS

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:39:44 UTC 2017

Hi Amy,
You may want to try going to Settings, mail, and then setting it to display one message at a time. It should work just like it did previously. Are you still in law school in the Harrisburg area? If so, I'd like to connect you with some other federation members and perhaps get a chapter started.
Best,