[nabs-l] Alternate mail app in iOS

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:25:10 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Although I still prefer the previous version, turning off the organise
by thread helped me.
You can go to settings, and click mail. Then find organise by thread
underthreading heading. Finally turn it off.
Hope this helps. I wish it turnes back soon.

Karl,
I don't know how to verbalise what happens when you update it. Just
the view changes and jumping from mail to mail is not as accessible as
it was.

Elif