[nabs-l] Tell me about the BrailleNote Apex.

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:35:51 UTC 2017

Hi Jen,
I have had a BT also.
The Apex is smaller than the BT.  It has 3 USB ports and I know
it can at least hold a 32 GB USB stick and a 64 GB sd card.  You
can connect to wifi, unlike the BT.
But with the Braillenote Touch, Neo-Braille made by Irie AT and a
new notetaker from HIMS, which I have heard about but don't know
that much about, I would not suggest purchasing an Apex.  They
are all Android tablets, whereas the Apex only runs using
Internet explorer 6 and has had its last update, and I often need
to go online having it paired to my phone or computer.
Vejas