[nabs-l] NABS Blog Post for January

Bryan Duarte (Student) Bryan.Duarte at asu.edu
Wed Jan 18 21:30:54 UTC 2017

Greetings NABS,

This month we are featuring a blog written by Kristen Boyle who is a graduate student studying experimental psychology at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Along with being the typical Netflix-watching, coffee consuming, study abroad adventure-taking college student, she is also legally blind. Kristen did not allow her fears, struggles, or limited vision keep her from pursuing her passion. Please join with me in reading this months blog.

If you have any questions or comments please reach out to me at:
bjduarte at asu.edu<mailto:bjduarte at asu.eduv>

http://nabslink.org/content/allow-your-passion-lead-way

Bryan Duarte software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President
QwikEyes CEO http://www.qwikeyes.com/

“let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you, all things are passing away: God never changes. patience obtains all things. whoever has God lacks nothing; God alone suffices.”
-- St. Teresa of Avila